Dyeing and Finishing (formerly, les Finisseurs de Montreal) is one of the
oldest textile companies in eastern Canada, with over 43 years of business
experience in the dyeing and finishing field. Our versatility
in handling all knitted and some woven fabrics enables us to offer a wide
range of services and treatments, including:
- The commission dyeing and finishing of all knitted/woven materials
in either tubular or open-width forms. In this capacity, we service knitters,
converters and manufacturers.
- The development of new styles and "added value" to our
fabrics through use of a wide selection of chemical treatments.
- We provide laboratory support in matching new colours and a wide
range of testing to assure quality and the highest standards of the finished
product. Certification of performance is provided as part of our comprehensive
- Colorama is taking a leading role in the production, marketing and
sales of a wide range of the most state-of-the-art protective
and performance fabrics.Our fabrics adhere to the strictest
testing and quality control requirements recognized in both Canada and
the United States, with each lot individually tested and certified.
- Our products are all 100%North-America
made and NAFTA certified.